Community Recreation Center
The 82,000 square foot Community Recreation Center is the biggest and newest on Western Slope of Colorado and provides something for every age and ability and a multitude of interests.
The facility includes:
- 5000 square foot, fully equipped weight room and fitness center
- Fit Zone group fitness studio
- indoor walk/jog track with a hill and a stair course
- cool-water lap pool for exercise and competitions, complete with 11 lanes and 3-meter and 1-meter diving boards
- slack line and drop slide
- warm water leisure pool with a lazy river, playground, and zero-depth entry beach and 2 story slide
- hot water wellness pool with hydrotherapy jets
- large, 3-court gym
- 27-foot climbing wall in the style of the Black Canyon
- game room with pool and ping pong tables, foosball, and shuffleboard
- two racquetball courts
- free indoor playground and outdoor climbing boulders
- child watch room
- party rooms
- 9 cabanas
- therapy space operated by Montrose Memorial Hospital
- outdoor perimeter trail
- multi-purpose outdoor green space
Montrose Community Recreation Center
16350 Woodgate Road
Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
See Montrose Recreation District website for current rates.