- Boutiques and Unique Shops
- Sporting Goods & Outdoor Gear
- Arts & Culture
- Scenic Drives
- Community Recreation Center
- Museum of the Mountain West
- Montrose Historical Museum
- Ute Indian Museum
- Historical Sites and Tours
- Black Canyon National Park
- Rock Climbing
- Outfitters & Guides
- River Rafting & Kayaking
- Rock Crawling
- Mountain Biking
- Road Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Water Sports Park
- Winter Activities
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Snowshoeing and Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Climbing
- Fat Biking
- Colorado National Parks Loop
- Wilderness Areas & Parks
- Curecanti National Recreation Area
- Dominguez-Escalante National Conservation Area
- Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area
- Owl Creek Pass and Silver Jack Reservoir
- Ridgway State Park
- Uncompahgre Plateau
- Grand Mesa National Forest
- Events Calendar
- Submit Your Event
- Fun On The Uncompahgre / FUNC Fest
- Montrose Rotary Amphitheater
- Montrose Mudder
Whether you are looking for a beautiful day of golfing on one of our three world class courses, or spending a day trip exploring the amazing scenery, Montrose is the perfect launching pad for a world of exciting adventures and opportunities.
Visit our amazing wilderness areas from Curecanti, the Gunnison Gorge, and Silver Jack Reservoir, to the breathtaking Black Canyon National Park. Or discover fun activities in River Bottom Park, Montrose's premier parks complex, which includes the new Water Sports Park. You can also take in some shopping and dining culture in our beautiful, historic town.
There is no shortage of opportunities for having fun and making memories when you visit Montrose, Colorado.
For sky-watchers, the Dark Sky Park honor means they can come to The Black and gaze upon constellations and...
The diverse landscapes around Montrose are home to a tremendous variety of birds and other wildlife.
The countryside around Montrose offers hunting adventure for every level of sportsman, and many options for...
Montrose is home to three incredible golf courses. For a great golf experience, look no further than...
Take your off-road experience to the extreme on six rock crawling trails located just a few miles west of...
Get a dose of waterborne excitement just minutes from Main Street at the new Montrose Water Sports Park!