Why do you live in Montrose? What brought you here or has kept you here? Most of us can easily rattle off a list of our favorite things to do coupled with the beautiful views and peaceful lifestyle we all enjoy. Most of us also love telling other people about Montrose and why we are so proud to call it home!
If this sounds like you, you might consider becoming a Montrose Ambassador! The Ambassador program is housed within the Montrose Visitor Center. This team of volunteers welcomes guests into the community by telling them about everything Montrose has to offer. Ambassadors love what they do because they meet new people, attend fun community events, take trips together, and get to be part of a positive organization of people who care about the community.
How do you know if you would be a great ambassador? Just ask yourself these questions:
- Do you LOVE Montrose? Are you passionate about sharing your zeal?
- Are you familiar with the natural resources of the area?
- Do you know where to find that perfect gift?
- Have you enjoyed a majority of the restaurants in town?
- Do you enjoy hiking, biking or any other recreation in the region?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then the Montrose OBT would like to invite you to become a Montrose Ambassador. Please call the Downtown Visitor Center at 970.497.8558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.